Title: Ramblings of a Weasel

Author: Hanson Phreek

Feedback: Mwahahahahahaha…

Character: Ron Weasley

Word Count: 324

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Humor

Summary: Ron sits alone reflecting on the past few days events.
Notes: I've never written Ron before. Ever. This will suck monkey balls. Majorly. But here goes anyways... And it's in first person, which I've never done before either. This'll be fun...Written for 50passages prompt #30: This in brief is how I see things at the moment, if you wish to have a piece of my mind as plain as possible.
Special Thanks: BSB Phreek for making me write and Sprite for hydrating me.

Spoilers: None

Warnings: Hints of M/M and F/F

Disclaimer: I own nothing but this fic...

 

 

 

            This, in brief, is how I see things at the moment: 1. Harry has lost his mind. 2. Hermione is about to lose hers. 3. I need to get laid. 4. I need a vacation.

            It started two days ago. I was peacefully making my way down to breakfast when I literally ran into Draco Malfoy. The usual scuffle ensued and before you could say “Sectumsempra” I was a weasel.

            Damn that Malfoy! Thankfully Harry and Hermione had entered the hall at that instant and were soon able to untransfigure me. Good thing Hermione pays attention in class. I was going to strike back at Malfoy but Harry wouldn’t let. I asked why but soon I regretted it. Harry and Draco were…are…dating. They claim that they’re in love. Harry’s lost his bloody mind!

            After hearing about that monstrosity I had no appetite and instead of going to the Great Hall for breakfast I went to class early. Scared the hell out of McGonagall.

            The rest of that day went smoothly but then the next morning I go down to breakfast only to find Malfoy sitting at our table. I turn around to leave but Hermione appears out of nowhere and drags me over to the table. After what seems like an hour breakfast is finally over. Thank god! Harry, Hermione and I head off to class.

            As we’re walking across the grounds to Hagrid’s Hut for Care of Magical Creatures Hermione says she needs to tell us something. We stop walking and Harry and I look at her expectantly while she looks at the ground. Then she takes a breath and declares that she is bisexual and that she has a crush on Paravati. She’s losing it!

            My friends are all going crazy. I walked away from them and haven’t talked to either of them sense. Ok, so it’s only been 24 hours, but still… I don’t need to be around crazy people, right?