Two brunettes sat at a round table in the Gryffindor Common Room. Littered across the table were books of all sizes and bits of parchment. They were studying for finals and both worrying. The female reached for a book sitting next to the male and startled him. Both sighed and went back to studying.

            “Harry?” The female asked, looking up from the book in front of her, “Where’s Ron?”

            Harry shrugged. “He didn’t come to the room at all last night. Probably with Draco.”

            “Why him?” she sighed.

            “I don’t know, Hermione, I don’t know.” Harry shook his head and looked down at his book.

            Hermione sighed again and went back to studying Arithmancy.

            Across the room a red head quietly entered. He made his way toward the table in the corner where his best friends sat. He drew a deep breath. “Well, I’m back,” he said.

            Hermione looked up at her friend, “It’s about time. Finals are next week, Ron!”

            “Your point?” Ron shrugged.

            “My point is that you’re spending all of your free time with Draco. You should be studying.”

            “I hate studying. I’d much rather be with Draco.”

            “Why him?” Harry asked, not even looking up from his book.

            “Because I love him.”