* Liz leaves comp. to put away extra hose*

 

*In putting away hose spills water all over the floor*

 

* Liz* Damit. I thought all the water was out.

 

*Liz grabs nearest towel.... which just happens to be soaked. Tries to sop it up but in the process, just happens to spill more water*

 

* Liz checks cabinet for a dry towel* None. Damnit.

 

* Liz runs around house tying to find a dry towel.... spills more water on floor*

 

* Liz* Shit

 

* Liz finally finds a slightly dry towel*

 

* Liz realizes how wet the thingys on the floor of the bathroom, the purple things, are.*

 

* Liz*Fuck

 

* Liz shoves towel under them, hoping to keep the floor dry as much as possible*

 

* Liz* There.

 

* Liz takes towels to laundry room. She sees a monster trying to eat her huge pile of clothes.*

 

* Liz hits monster over the head with the wet towel. The monster spots Liz and growls*

 

* Liz* Oh NO. Bad idea.

 

*Liz runs to her room forgetting there is a door to the laundry room there and locks herself in. Monster comes through the other door and goes after Liz*

 

I knew I should have done my laundry earlier.

 

* Liz grabs nearest object. A stuffed monkey named Mojo. And uses it as a shield. Monster looks at Mojo and screams. *

 

*Monster * Ahhhhh. A monkey No!!!

 

* Liz looks at MoJo* * Liz* Who would have guessed it. A Laundry Monster who's afraid of a stuffed monkey. Weird.

 

*In walks one of Chrissy's Leprechauns.  *

 

* Leprechaun* I've seen weirder * Then walks out*

 

* Liz* Ok that was strange

 

* Liz decides it's time to do her laundry before it attracts another laundry monster. But first sits in front of comp. to type her story.*

 

*Liz stands up to go to laundry*

 

*Liz walks in to laundry room only too see another monster. This one smaller than the last. She pulls out her monsterdex*

 

*MonsterDex: * Sock Monster. Smaller than a Laundry monster but more vicious. Most who see one never live to see the next day.

 

* Liz* Oh great. Just what I needed

 

*Liz looks at sock monster. Sock monster looks at Liz. They decide to have a staring contest.*

 

* Liz* How'd you get out?

 

*Sock monster blinks while thinking*

 

* Liz* Haha I win.

 

*Sock monster growls the leaps at Liz*

 

* Liz* Oops.

 

* Liz runs for her life. Sock monster is close behind. Liz runs into her mom’s room and locks door. She can hear the sock monster clawing at the door and reaches for the nearest object.... a paperback romance novel. She waits for the monster to get through the door. It takes too long so she starts to read it*

 

* Liz* Hm.... might as well.

 

*Finishes the book. The sock monster is still clawing at the door*

 

* Liz* Hurry up and get through

 

*Sock monster claws one last time and rips the door out of the socket.*

 

* Liz* Finally

 

*Sock monster stairs at Liz dumbfoundedly. *

 

* Liz* Sorry. You were about to attack me.

 

* Sock  monster* Thanks

 

*Liz* Anytime.

 

* Sock monster lunges at Liz. She throws book at him*

 

 

*Sock monster looks at book, throws it off to the side*

 

 * Sock Monster* I'll read it later

 

*Sock monster again lunges at Liz. Liz screams. Missy walks by and everything stops. She says hi, uses the bathroom and then walks back past mumbling bye*

 

*Liz and the sock monster look at each other and shrug. Then sock monster go back to attacking and Liz goes back to screaming*

 

 

*Liz grabs the phone and is about to hit the sock monster with it when it rings* Hold on I have to answer it.

 

* Liz answers the phone. It's for her sister. She takes a message and hangs up*

 

* Liz * OK. Go on.

 

*Sock monster again attacks Liz and she hits it over the head with the phone*

 

*Sock monster* Ow. That hurt. *Starts crying* Why do you have to be so mean? *Runs back to the dryer where it belongs*

 

*Liz* Finally, I can do my laundry

 

*Walks back to laundry room and starts to sort laundry. Finds a quarter* Wow! A quarter. It's mine now.

 

*Tries to put it in a pocket then realizes she has no pocket. Shrugs and shoves it into her bra*

 

*Finishes sorting and debates with the voices on what load to do first*

 

*Liz* How about whites?

 

*Voice #1* No. Darks

 

*Voice #2* No. Colors

 

*Liz* Whites

 

*V. #1* Darks

 

*V#2*Colors

 

*Fighting continues for a while*

 

*Voice #3* Look If you all can't agree then I'll choose. We'll do colors.

 

*V. #2* Told you so.

 

*Liz throws the color load in to washer and dumps a shit load of detergent into it*

 

*Closes lid and starts it. She then hears faint crying. Opens dryer and sees sock monster sobbing.*

 

* Liz* I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. You just wouldn't stop attacking me.

 

*Sock monster stops crying and smiles* *Sock Monster* It's ok.

 

Tada the end of my story. Everyone lives happily ever after.