Genevive ran down the hall towards her sister. “Jané! Come here!”

“What do you want now?” Janelle had a feeling she knew what was coming.

“Just come here. Follow me!”

The redhead sighed, she was right. Genevive was on another one of her alohamora kicks. She knew she might as well just go along with it.

Genevive led her younger twin sister down the hallway and around the corner. She stopped, looked around to make sure they were alone, and turned to face the door in front of her. “ALOHAMORA!” The door creped open as Genevive watched it. Once it was fully open, she looked in. Janelle gaped at the scene behind door number two for a moment, before Genevive started giggling.

Janelle turned away, “We don’t need to be seeing dis.”

Genevive just kept giggling, watching the two people inside making out. Watching, that is until they noticed they were no longer alone. The blond and brunette who had lost their privacy separated and blushed.

Janelle turned back towards them, “I’m terribly sorry. My sister is a little crazy.”

“No I’m not…” Genevive pouted at Janelle, then shrugged and turned back to the two in the small room. “I’m Genevive, but people call me Vive, and this is my twin Janelle, or Jané if she likes you…and you are?”

“Um…I’m…um…” The brunette stuttered, still very embarrassed.

“He’s Jack and I’m Matt. Nice to meet you…I guess…” The blond answered for his boyfriend, while Genevive giggled again.