Bob

By: Hanson Phreek

Author’s Note: I have officially scared myself. I not only have written my first LOTR fic but it’s also my first slash. Looks like my muse is back. It’s named Bob cause I couldn’t figure out another name.

Disclaimer: I do not own Lord Of The Rings or any of the characters in it; hell I haven’t even read any of the books.

Warning: This is a slash, which means two guys having sex. It’s not very well written.

Timeline- This takes place in the first movie, in Rivendell.

 

Sam sat by the bedside of his dear hobbit-friend, Frodo, who was still sleeping peacefully. He was doing better, after they had gotten him help of course. Sam was worried that he might never wake, and tear slid down his cheek as he whispered, “Mr. Frodo, please wake up,” for what seemed the millionth time that day. Frodo stirred but that was all.

Pippin and Merry stood in the doorway. They were worried about Sam, he hadn’t eaten or slept in three days and was looking very disheveled. “Sam, Please come eat something Frodo will be fine.”

Sam glanced up at Merry and shook his head “no” again; they had tried before, with no success. He refused to leave Frodo’s side until he was awake. Sam loved Frodo and that love was more than a friend’s love, it was deeper and truer than any friend’s love could be, and all he wanted at that moment was to hold and be held by Frodo and have everything be all right.

“Fine. Merry, let’s leave him alone,” Pippin sighed and turned to walk away.

“Sam, He’ll be fine,” Merry said, just before he and Pippin left.

Sam grasped Frodo’s hand and let another tear fall. He wished Frodo would wake; he couldn’t bear to see his master in such a helpless state. Frodo stirred again and this time his eyes slowly opened.

“Frodo! You’re awake!”

Frodo tried to focus but found it hard to do, slowly he saw Sam’s face come into view and he smiled, “Hello, Sam.”

“Hello, I’m so glad you’re awake. I was so worried,” Sam turned toward the door and shouted, “He’s awake!”

Gandalf, Elrond, Merry, and Pippin came rushing in.

“Good morning, Sunshine,” Pippin smiled.

Frodo looked over Sam’s shoulder and focused on the others in the room and smiled. He sat up and both he and Sam realized they were holding hands. They blushed and Sam drew his hand away.

 

~@^Time passes. Later that day, Frodo is up and about and Gandalf has forced Sam to eat something. ~@^

 

                Frodo sat next to Sam who was masticating some Elvin food. Sam smiled and Frodo smiled back. “Good?”

                “Yes. Would you like some? I could give you some of mine,” Sam offered.

                Frodo shook his head, “No thank you... I’ve been told you haven’t eaten in three days. Why?”

                “Mr. Frodo, I was too worried to eat.” Sam blushed, though he cursed himself for it.

“And why were you worried?”

“I was worried about you, I was afraid I was going to lose you. I care too much about you too lose you.”

“How much do you care?” Frodo moved closer to Sam when asking that and Sam got slightly worried, he was nervous.

“A-a-a lot,” Sam stuttered as Frodo once again scooted closer.

Frodo leaned in and kissed Sam full on the lips. Sam sat frozen, too shocked to move. Frodo pulled away, “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have. Please forgive me.”

Sam stared dumfoundedly at Frodo as he stood up to leave. Sam grabbed Frodo’s wrist when he was just about to get out of reach. “Don’t leave.”

Frodo smiled and sat back down. He gazed at Sam for a moment and Sam leaned forward to kiss Frodo. Frodo closed his eyes. It was as if in a dream that Sam saw Frodo’s head tilt just enough to keep their noses from bumping, and then his own eyes were closed and there was only the softness and warmth of Frodo's lips on his. Their lips teased apart, filling Sam’s mouth with sweetness better than any summer berry as Frodo's tongue twisted and gambled with his own, pushing and caressing.

Frodo’s hands, which had been resting on Sam’s shoulders, moved down Sam’s sides and then up under his shirt. They caressed the skin there and tickled Sam’s sides. Sam giggled into Frodo’s mouth and moved his own hands to play with Frodo’s curly hair. Frodo pulled away from the kiss and Sam frowned. When it looked as though Sam was going to speak, Frodo shushed him and started to kiss down his neck.

Sam moaned when Frodo reached a sensitive spot on his neck and allowed his hands to roam down towards Frodo’s shirt. Sam lifted Frodo’s shirt up and over his head, and Frodo did the same with Sam’s, so that both were bare-chested. Sam captured Frodo’s mouth in another passionate kiss, while their hands explored each other’s bodies freely. Sam kissed down Frodo’s neck to his chest and kissed and caressed and teased. Frodo moaned and laid back onto the bench they were seated at to let Sam have better access to his flesh.

Frodo began to rock his body against Sam’s, slowly increasing the pressure against his hips. Frodo rolled over and landed on the floor, on top of Sam. Frodo kissed Sam once again and then moved downward towards Sam’s pants. Frodo reached the waistband and tugged at them. When the pants reached Sam’s feet, he kicked them away. Then Frodo discarded his own pants in the same basic fashion. Once they were out of the way he continued to rock his body against Sam’s, causing their erections to come into contact with every pass.

Frodo’s hand slid down to Sam’s erection, and the thrusting stopped. Sam breathed in and held it for a few seconds before he let a groan escape his throat. Frodo’s hands lightly stroked Sam and Frodo kissed his way down to where his hands were. Frodo licked Sam’s erection, and then shifted his position so that he could take Sam into his mouth. Sam gasped at the warmth that surrounded him as Frodo worked his way down and then back up Sam’s shaft. A few moments later, Sam arched his back and a hot saltiness filled Frodo’s mouth. He swallowed reflexively, and slowly worked his way back up to kiss Sam again.

It’s at this point that Sam remembered that Frodo was still extremely turned on, he had forgotten in the haze of his pleasure, and he broke the kiss, only to whisper into Frodo’s ear, “Take me.”

Frodo looked confused for a moment, then instantly his instincts took over and he used one hand to spread Sam’s legs and with the other he slipped one finger into him, followed by another to stretch him. When he thought that Sam was stretched enough he removed the fingers. Sam whimpered in protest, but then moaned as Frodo entered him. Frodo moved slowly because this was new to him and Sam, and so as not to hurt Sam. Once he was in Sam to the hilt, he paused, trying to let Sam get used to the sensation, it felt, to Sam, as if output had been reversed.

After a moment, he moved his hips back a little and slid back in. Sam moaned, and Frodo laid his head on Sam’s shoulder to suppress his own moans of pleasure.  Soon he settled into a steady rhythm, and both were panting and moaning uncontrollably. Frodo lifted his head to gaze into Sam’s eyes. Sam leaned upwards to kiss Frodo again. Shortly, Sam felt a warm rush between his legs and Frodo buried his face into Sam’s shoulder as he orgasmed. Frodo rested for a while, then removed himself from Sam. Sam wrapped an arm around Frodo and they cuddled.

“Frodo, Sam... Where are you?” Merry yelled from outside of the room where Frodo and Sam were.

Frodo looked at Sam worriedly. Sam just cuddled closer mumbling, “It doesn’t matter, Mr. Frodo. They won’t care.”

“Sam, you don’t need to call me ‘Mr. Frodo’ anymore.”

Merry and Pippin popped their heads into the room, “Frod-,” Pippin stopped mid-sentence.

“Never mind. We’ll just leave you two alone,” Merry grabbed Pippin and turned away from the room. Then as he was walking away, he yelled, “No one go in there. Trust me.”