Title: The Bet
Author: BSB Phreek
Pairing: Draco/Ron (yes, you read that right)
Rating: NC-17
Word Count: 1,448
Summary: Ron loses a bet with Draco, stuff happens
Notes: This is all Hanson Phreek’s fault. This is all Hanons Phreek’s fault. This is all Hanson Phreek’s fault. I told her to give me a fandom, a pairing, and anything else she required. Thus a fic I never thought I’d write in a million years, yet here I am. I’m ignoring the events of book 6 and saying that this takes place the summer before seventh year at the Quidditch World Cup. All I can say is that if Hanson Phreek wants smut, Hanson Phreek gets smut.

 

     “My money is on the Cannons this year. There is no way in hell Puddlemore United can beat them, not the way they’ve been playing lately,” Ron Weasley declared as he and Harry Potter walked through the rows of tents at the Quidditch World Cup.
     “I wouldn’t say that too loudly around here if I were you,” Harry said, looking around cautiously.
     “Yeah Weasel, I’d listed to Scar-head if I were you,” Draco Malfoy said, appearing out of nowhere and standing in front of them.
     “What do you want Malfoy?” Ron asked, crossing his arms over his chest.
     “You seem confident in your precious Cannons, care to make a wager?” Draco asked with a smirk, watching as Ron furiously dug into his pockets before pulling out two sickles.
     “I guess not,” Ron said softly, his face flushing with embarrassment.
     “Let’s make it more interesting then. If Puddlemore wins, you’re my slave for twenty four hours and if the Cannons win, I’ll be your slave for twenty four hours,” Draco explained as Harry started laughing.
     “You have to be kidding. Tell him to forget about it Ron… Ron don’t you dare,” Harry demanded as Ron stepped forward to shake Draco’s hand.
     “It’s a bet,” Ron said, a determined gleam in his eye.
                                   After the World Cup
     “Why did you let me take that bet?” Ron complained to Harry after the Cannons humiliating 360 to 10 defeat.
     “I tried to stop you, but no, you had to try to beat Malfoy and now you’re up for the worst day of your life,” Harry preached, amused by the whole situation.
     “Let me go find him and get this over with,” Ron said with a pout, leaving the tent in search of Draco.
     “Ahh, my slave has arrived,” Draco said, looking up as Ron walked into his tent.
     “Where’s everyone else at?” Ron asked, surprised to not see Draco’s parents anywhere.
     “It’s just me. Father and Mum didn’t want to come so I came to get away from them,” Draco said, closing the tent flaps behind Ron.
     “I don’t blame you,” Ron said, looking around uncomfortably.
     “Sit down somewhere Weasel,” Draco muttered as he dug in a cabinet, emerging with a few assorted bottles of alcohol.
     “So what are you going to make me do?” Ron asked as he flopped down in an over-stuffed easy chair.
     “At the moment, we need to make an agreement. Whatever happens here, stays here,” Draco said, sitting down in a chair that faced Ron.
     “No problem here. You planning on sharing the booze?” Ron asked as Draco took a swig from one of the bottles.
     “I get a kiss and you get a drink,” Draco offered, watching Ron closely.
     “A kiss… you mean-“
     “The great Draco Malfoy is gay and has a thing for red heads,” Draco cut him off with a shrug. “You do you think I had you make that agreement?” he asked as Ron stood up.
     “One kiss?” he asked, standing in front of Draco.
     “For now,” Draco said with a slight smile as Ron leaned in, brushing Draco’s lips lightly with his. “That’s not a kiss,” he protested, pulling Ron back to him, kissing him roughly.
     “Bloody hell,” Ron said breathlessly, grabbing the bottle from Draco and taking a drink.
     “I see I’m not the only one in this tent that likes boys,” Draco said with a smirk, noticing the gleam in Ron’s bright blue eyes.
     “No one knows, well except Harry, he and I, well, you get the picture.
     “You fucked Potter? Bloody hell I was sure he was into girls,” Draco said in disbelief as Ron pulled a chair closer.
     “He does. Apparently he’ll fuck anything that walks,” Ron said, kicking his shoes off, and taking another drink.
     “Did I say you could have another drink? You owe me a kiss slave,” Draco said, tapping his lips with a finger.
     “Fine Master,” Ron said teasingly as he leaned in and kissed him, somehow ending up in Draco’s lap.
     “Master? I like that,” Draco said thoughtfully as he tugged on Ron’s sweatshirt.
     “You trying to get laid Malfoy?” Ron asked before Draco kissed him.
     “Isn’t it obvious? I want to see bare skin,” Draco said, sitting back and watching Ron strip his shirt off.
     “Yours comes off too,” Ron said, grabbing the neck of Draco’s button up shirt and pulling, buttons hitting the floor as bare skin was exposed. “You’re so pale,” Ron said softly, his hands caressing the skin lightly.
     “What a pair we make, tanned and pale,” Draco said, kissing one of Ron’s nipples and placing a trail of kisses up to his collar bone then up to his neck before finally reaching his lips yet again. The kisses became rougher, desperate, and more passionate as Ron’s hands fumbled with the button on Draco’s black pants.
     “I want you naked,” Ron growled into Draco’s ear, tugging on the lobe with his teeth.
     “Impatient aren’t we?” Draco said with a chuckle. “Though that flap over there, bedroom, more comfortable,” he said, playfully shoving Ron towards the other room, stripping his pants off as he walked.
     “Whoa,” Ron said, stopping and staring at the king sized bed in the center of the room.
     Malfoy’s travel in style. You’re over dressed Weasley,” Draco said, walking up behind him and for the first time, Ron realized Draco was naked.
     “Perfect, just like the rest of you,” Draco murmured appreciatively as Ron slid his jeans and boxers off. Draco wrapped a hand around Ron’s erection, squeezing gently, chuckling when Ron whimpered.
     “How do you want to do this?” Ron managed to get out as they made their way to the bed.
     “Up to you,” Draco said, digging a tube of lube out of the nightstand drawer.
     “I’ve never been on bottom,” Ron confessed as he trapped Draco underneath him, pressing his erection against the blondes.
     “Good, because I’m always on top,” Draco said with a smirk as Ron realized he was about to be thoroughly fucked and moaned in anticipation.
     “On your knees Weasley,” Draco demanded, flipping the bottle of lube open.
     “This is going to hurt isn’t it?” Ron asked nervously as Draco’s hands make their way to his butt crack.
     “Only for a few minutes,” Draco promised softly, slipping one finger inside Ron’s tight ass. Another finger soon joined the first, stretching and massaging muscles that were not used to this much attention.
     Finally, Ron had had enough of the teasing and turned his head to look back at Draco. “Just fuck me already,” he pleaded, wanting Draco inside him.
     “If you insist,” Draco said with a small smile, sliding his fingers out of Ron and pressing the head of his erection against Ron’s entrance. He entered Ron with one swift thrust, causing Ron to gasp in a mixture of pain and please as Draco brushed against his prostate.
     “Oh fuck,” Ron muttered softly, leaning forward, his elbows hitting the bed so that he was on all fours, giving Draco better control.
     “Ass in the air begging for more, I would get used to this,” Draco teased, sliding out of Ron and shifting angles slightly to adjust for Ron shifting positions. Draco fucked Ron slowly, trying to make it last as long as possible because he knew this would be his only chance with the red head.
     “God Draco, harder,” Ron pleaded, feeling his release wash over him as Draco did just that. He came screaming Draco’s name, his fingers digging into the sheets as Draco thrust into him one last time, Rons name on Draco’s lips as he came, moaning into Ron’s neck. 
     “I can’t move,” Ron said with a laugh as his breathing returned to normal, realizing that Draco was still inside him.
     “Is that supposed to be my cue?” Draco asked, raising up and sliding out of Ron before lying down next to him. The two teenagers lay in silence until Ron yawned and rubbed his eyes sleepily. He leaned over and kissed Draco softly.
     “Good night Malfoy.”
     “G’night Weasel.”
                                               Next Day
     “So how horrible was it?” Harry asked as Ron walked into the tent they day after the bet.
     “Horrible. I had to massage his filthy feet, polish his wand, service his broomstick and I had to do it all wearing a frilly pink dress. At least he fell asleep before he could think of anything else,” Ron lied, flopping down on the couch. If only Harry knew what really went on inside that tent.
     “Learn your lesson?” Harry asked as he dug around for some clothes.
     “I sure did,” Ron said with a small smile. “Lose more bets with Malfoy,” he thought to himself with a smirk.