Title: Untitled (if anyone can title this, I’ll love you forever)

Author: BSB Phreek

Feedback: My drug of choice

Pairing: Draco/Harry/Ron

Word Count: 793

Rating: NC-17

Genre: PWP

Summary: Draco, Harry, and Ron have a bit of fun in the quidditch showers

Notes: My first threesome fic ever! I’m open to advice, but I think it turned out okay for a first timer. Hanson Phreek finally gets her way- now maybe she’ll leave me alone. :D

Spoilers: nope

Warnings: threesome, m/m, smut

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling pwns all.

 

        Harry Potter moaned as a pair of soft lips wrapped around his cock, sucking greedily. Harry buried his hands in Ron’s fiery red hair as a hand brushed across his ass. He whimpered as a slick finger entered him, soon followed by a second as he turned his head to the side, seeking the pair of lips he knew was waiting. “Draco,” he said softly once the kiss had been broken. They kissed again and Harry felt a cold breeze flow over his cock, “Why’d you stop?” Harry protested as Ron looked up at him.

        “I was feeling left out down here,” Ron explained, his head resting on Harry’s thigh. Harry chuckled and pulled Ron up to him, kissing him roughly, gasping when one of Draco’s fingers brushed against his prostate.

        “Fuck,” Harry whispered as Ron kissed Draco, his hand fondling Ron’s balls.

        “What do you want love? What do you want Ron to do?” Draco asked, kissing Harry’s neck as Harry’s eyes closed in pleasure.

        Harry wordlessly pushed Ron back to his cock, not trusting himself to speak as Draco’s fingers worked inside him.

        “And should I leave you two alone?” Draco asked teasingly as his fingers left Harry’s ass.

        “Fuck me,” Harry insisted, falling to his knees, the tile of the shower cool against his heated flesh.

        “Thought you’d never ask,” Draco said with a smirk, sliding easily into Harry as Ron reclaimed his cock.

        Harry babbled incoherently as his two lovers pleasured him, Ron sucking in time with Draco’s thrusts. “Please, harder, Draco, fuck, Ron,” Harry chanted softly as Ron’s teeth scraped gently over Harry’s sensitive skin.

        “Come for us,” Draco panted as he played with Harry’s hardened nipples.

        “Fuck, I’m gonna…” he gasped, forcing himself farther into Ron’s mouth as he came with a wordless cry. Ron swallowed Harry’s semen as Draco thrust into Harry one last time, calling out Harry’s name as he climaxed, one hand wrapped around Harry’s which was buried in Ron’s hair. When Ron released Harry’s cock, Draco slid out of him and turned him around, kissing him as Ron looked on, hand travelling to between his legs.

        “Am I gonna have to take care of this myself?” Ron asked, interrupting the couple.

        Harry and Draco looked over at the naked redhead before breaking apart. “So impatient,” Harry said with a laugh, crawling towards Ron. Draco grabbed Harry’s shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

        “My turn,” he said, lowering himself between Ron’s legs a Harry sat back to enjoy the show. Harry watched as Draco nibbled and kissed Ron’s balls and felt himself growing hard again.

        “Fuck this,” he muttered as Ron moaned loudly. Harry picked up the forgotten bottle of oil, coating his fingers as he made his way behind Draco, unnoticed.

        “Fuck!” Draco exclaimed as two fingers entered him unannounced.

        “Exactly what I plan on doing,” Harry confessed, stretching Draco gently. “You’re neglecting Ron,” he reminded him, his eyes meeting Ron’s as he thrust into Draco.

        Draco found it hard to concentrate on sucking Ron off while Harry was fucking him, but he never backed down from a challenge. He managed to find a rhythm that had him sucking as Harry thrust into him and from the noises Weasley was making, he wasn’t going to last long. Ron howled as he came, bucking his hips into Draco’s mouth as Draco swallowed Ron’s seed. Ron pulled away, panting as he watched Harry fuck Draco.

        “Oh fuck, harder,” Draco demanded as Harry reached around to stroke his cock.

        “I think you’re the impatient one,” Harry said, sucking on Draco’s earlobe as he gave him exactly what he wanted. Draco moaned loudly, the dual sensation of Harry fucking his ass and stroking his cock was almost too much for him to take. He reached back and gripped Harry’s shoulder with his hand, his fingernails scraping over the smooth skin as he came with an incoherent moan what was soon followed by a strangled cry of “Draco” from Harry.

        “That was fucking hot,” Ron said quietly as Harry beckoned him with a crook of his finger. Harry kissed Ron lazily, Draco’s hand resting on Ron’s thigh.

        Harry smiled as he pulled away from Ron. “Thanks,” he said, playing with Ron’s hair.

        “Yeah Weasley. Now maybe Harry will get over his ‘I want to have a threesome phase,” Draco said with a laugh, kissing Ron softly.

        “My pleasure. Now to have a shower then go find Hermione,” Ron said with a wicked grin.

        “You’re going to shag her senseless aren’t you,” Harry asked as Ron stood up and walked towards one of the smaller showers, leaving Harry and Draco reclining on the floor.

        Ron smirked. “Of course,” he said to a chorus of laughter from Harry and Draco.