Title: The Final Year Part One

Author: BSB Phreek

Feedback: My drug of choice

Pairing: Draco/Harry

Word Count: 960

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Romance, humor

Summary: It’s the beginning of seventh year and Draco has a surprise for Harry.

Notes: AU. It’s as if the ending of HBP never occurred.

Special Thanks: “To faggots, lezzies, dykes, cross dressers too…”

Spoilers: SS, CoS, PoA, GoF, OotP, HBP

Warnings: m/m relationship

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling pwns all.

 


            Harry Potter sighed as he sat down in an empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express. Hermione and Ron were off doing whatever Head Girl and Prefects did, leaving him to face the trip to school alone. He closed his eyes and propped his feet on the bench across from him, ready for a nap, oblivious to his surroundings.

            “Twenty points from Gryffindor,” a voice announced, breaking into his thoughts.

            “Term hasn’t started yet Malfoy,” Harry responded without opening his eyes.

            Draco Malfoy rolled his eyes and closed the door behind him, casting several charms with a wave of his wand. He walked over to Harry, kicking Harry’s legs off the bench, finally causing Harry to open his eyes. “Show some respect for your superiors.”

            Harry snorted in amusement. “What the fuck do you want?” he asked, turning his attention to the blonde. “And what the hell is that?” he asked, squinting at the new badge on Draco’s robes.

            “You’re looking at the new Hogwarts Head Boy,” Draco said, watching Harry’s eyes widen.

            “That deserves a celebration,” Harry said, holding his hand out to Draco. He pulled Draco to him, kissing him roughly. “I missed you.”

            “Me too,” Draco agreed, pulling Harry closer, happy to have him back in his arms. The kisses started out innocent and playful, but soon became more serious and intimate as clothes son found their way to the floor.

            “We can’t do this here,” Harry protested, coming to his senses.

            “Why not? We’re along,” Draco complained, nipping Harry’s neck.

            “Someone could walk in,” Harry insisted, pulling away from Draco slightly.

            “No one is walking in. Door is charmed, anyone who attempts to open it gets a nasty surprise,” Draco coaxed, his hand sliding between Harry’s legs, stroking his cock as he kissed him lazily. Harry moaned softly, sliding one leg around Draco’s waist.          

            “God Draco,” Harry moaned, tangling his hands in Draco’s hair. “Please.” He begged softly as Draco slid his glasses off, gently laying them out of harms way.

            “Please what Potter? What do you want?” Draco asked, turning all of his attention to the naked greed-eyed brunette under him.

            “I want you inside me,” Harry demanded, kissing Draco desperately as the blonde blindly groped for his wand.

            Draco stood up, grabbing his wand from where it had rolled. When he turned back to Harry, he was met by the sight of Harry on the floor on all fours, ass in the air, waiting impatiently. “That’s nice view,” Draco said with a smirk, running his hand over Harry’s ass before smacking it lightly.

            “Ow,” Harry complained, glaring back at Draco over his shoulder.

            “Wimp,” Draco teased, smiling at the sight of a light pink handprint on Harry’s flesh.

            “I know I have a nice ass, but would you get on with it?” Harry complained good-naturedly, his eyes sparkling.

            “You have no concept of foreplay,” Draco muttered softly, half teasing half serious. He slid the tip of his wand into Harry’s opening, muttering a lubrication spell before tossing his wand towards his discarded robes. Draco planted a kiss on the back of Harry’s neck, kissing his way down his spine as he spread Harry’s legs apart. He placed his hands on Harry’s hips, holding the smaller boy in place as he slid into him.

            Draco gasped softly, eyes closed, loving the feeling of being inside Harry. “Fuck you’re so tight.”

            “It’s been two months, what do you expect?” Harry shot back quietly, moaning in pleasure as Draco thrust in and out of him. “Harder,” he whimpered; he was so close.

            When Draco heard Harry’s request, he paused, slowing his pace to long gentle thrusts, barely brushing against Harry’s prostate with each movement of his hips. 

            Harry opened his eyes, turning his head to look at Draco once again. “Fuck you Malfoy.”

            Draco smirked. “I rather like fucking you,” he whispered in Harry’s ear, suddenly changing pace and giving Harry the touch of roughness he wanted.

            Harry’s breath caught in his throat, a loud moan filling the car as Draco slid his hand around, fondling Harry’s balls before stroking his penis in rhythm with each thrust. “Fuck,” Harry gasped, biting his bottom lip, trying not to cry out as he felt his release wash over him.

            “Harry,” Draco moaned into the brunettes shoulder as he came, his hands clutching Harry’s hips tightly.

            “Dammit, that’s going to leave a bruise,” Harry complained as Draco slid out of him.

            “Probably. Just a reminder that you’re mine,” Draco said with a smile as Harry rolled over, reclining back on his elbows. Draco kissed the abused hipbones lightly, smiling up at Harry. “I have my own room as Head Boy,” he said, his eyes twinkling as he watched Harry’s face light up.

            Harry slipped his glasses back on and the compartment came back into focus as Draco’s words sank in. “That’s awesome,” he said, glancing at his watch. “Shit,” he complained, reaching for his wand and casting a cleaning spell on the compartment as well as Draco and himself.

            The two teenagers dressed in comfortable silence as the Hogwarts Express began to slow down. Draco was decharming the door when a thought suddenly struck Harry. “Exactly what kind of charm did you have on the door?”

            Draco chuckled. “An arousal charm. Anyone who touched the handle with intent to open it became extremely horny until they reached climax either with help or by their own hand,” he explained as his companion burst into laughter.

            “You’re an evil bastard Malfoy,” Harry said, shaking his head and kissing Draco softly.

            “So you tell me. See you in the Great Hall,” he said, unlocking the door and peaking his head out cautiously.

            “Love you,” Harry said softly as Draco disappeared into the empty corridor.