Title: The Final Year Part Two

Author: BSB Phreek

Feedback: My drug of choice

Pairing: Draco/Harry, Ron/Hermione, Dean/Seamus

Word Count: 964

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Romance, humor, angst, smut

Summary: It’s Harry’s final year at Hogwarts; can he survive his NEWTs, Snape and love?

Notes: AU. HBP never occurred and Dumblydore is alive and well.

Spoilers: SS, CoS, PoA, GoF, OotP, HBP

Warnings: m/m relationship

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling pwns all.

 

 

            Harry rolled his eyes as he stared at his two best friends across the Gryffindor table. They were sitting closer than Harry thought possible, sure they were a cute couple, but he didn’t want to look at it all the time. “Dammit would you two stop it already,” Harry insisted when Hermione fed Ron a piece of fruit.

            “Stop what?” Ron asked innocently, he enjoyed teasing his best friend.

            “You need to find yourself a worthy man,” Hermione said, pulling herself away from Ron.

            Harry laughed, his eyes travelling over to the Slytherin table. “I hear you’re stuck with Malfoy as Head Boy,” he said, watching as Draco kissed Pansy Parkinson. He cringed slightly; he and Draco had decided to keep up the façade that Pansy was his girlfriend. What Harry hadn’t expected was the pang of jealousy that shot through him as he watched Draco kiss Pansy again.

            Harry didn’t know what had come over him, but the next thing he knew, he was kissing Seamus Finnigan. “Oi! Back of my Irish boy,” Dean Thomas protested, clapping Harry on the shoulder.

            “Sheesh Potter, you should have tried that years ago. Dean has competition,” Seamus said, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

            “So what was up with you kissing Seamus at dinner?” Ron asked later that night as they got ready for bed.

            “Making someone jealous,” Harry said with a shrug, ashamed of his actions.

            “Care to share who?” Dean asked, joining in the conversation.

            “Not really. At least not yet,” Harry said, climbing into his bed, smiling at the thought of Draco.

            “Later?” Seamus asked, his curiosity peaked.

            “Maybe,” Harry laughed as he partially closed his privacy curtains. The darkness was disturbed by a faint light coming from underneath the pillow. Harry tapped the blank piece of parchment with his wand, smiling as a message appeared.

            What the hell was up with you kissing Finnigan at dinner?!

Harry smiled. Had to make you jealous somehow. You weren’t supposed to enjoy making out with Pansy.

           I wasn’t she was. At least I don’t have to deal with her except class and meals. I should dump her soon- she’s clingy.

          I never should have suggested it. How’s your new room and when should we christen it?

It’s quiet, soundproof and the bed is really comfortable. How about Saturday night 8 o’clock.

Where?

        Dungeons. Second hallway to the right behind the portrait of Salazar Slytherin. Password is Snitch until you piss me off and I change it.

        Sounds great. G’night Draco. See you in potions tomorrow.

      Night. Love you Scar Head.

      Love you too Ferret Face

            Harry watched as the parchment went blank, he had missed hearing those words earlier. He pulled his glasses off, laying them and the parchment on the bedside table. He couldn’t wait until Saturday.

                                   

The Next Day

 

            Harry sighed as he stirred his potion, lost in thought. He gasped softly when he felt a hand brush across his ass. Draco smirked back at him as he walked across the room to the storage cupboard. Harry was so distracted by the blonde that instead of four beetle eyes, he dropped in five, causing his cauldron to explode.

            “Potter!” Snape exclaimed, his eyes on the melted remains of Harry’s cauldron. “Detention every night this week and twenty points from Gryffindor,” he announced as the ruined potion made its way across the floor.

            Harry started to protest, but silence himself at the thought of more detentions and more points being taken.

            Snape looked around the partially destroyed room before dismissing the class with a wave of his hand. “Mr. Potter, you stay. Everyone else is dismissed and I expect a three foot essay on the proper way to brew a Pepper Up Potion.”

            Harry sighed and gathered his things as the classroom emptied out, leaving him alone with the seething professor. “Professor I…”

            Snape silenced him with a look. “I don’t want to hear excuses Potter. You are to be here tonight at seven, I’ll inform Professor McGonagall.”

            “Yes Sir,” Harry said softly. Snape was being almost polite, he must be really mad.

            “You will be cleaning this mess you made without magic,” Snape continued, giving the young wizard a once over before dismissing him.

            Harry walked down the deserted hallway, yelping in surprise when something grabbed his arm and pulled him into an empty classroom, shoving him against the wall. The person kissed him roughly, nibbling on his lips and pressing their bodies together. Harry slid his arms around Draco’s neck, returning the kiss eagerly.

            “Hi,” Harry said with a laugh after breaking the kiss.

            “When’s your detention?” Draco asked, resting his head against Harry’s.

            “Every night this week at seven. Cleaning the room without magic,” Harry complained, planting kisses along Draco’s neck.

            “So you won’t be there on Saturday?” Draco asked quietly, almost disappointed.

            “I’ll be there, but I’ll be late,” Harry said with a smile.

            “You’ll be punished for your tardiness,” Draco teased, sounding eerily like Snape.

            “Promise?” Harry asked, his eyes full of amusement. “You know, this detention is all your fault. If you hadn’t grabbed my ass…” Harry said thoughtfully, his hand resting on Draco’s hip.

            Draco smirked. “It’s not my fault you have a short attention span and are easily distracted.”

            Harry growled softly, unzipping Draco’s trousers quickly, his hand wrapping around Draco’s half hard cock. Draco gasped as Harry’s hand stroked his cock, his thumb rubbing across the head teasingly.

            “Harry please,” Draco begged softly, arching his hips into Harry’s hand. Harry pulled his hand away, zipping Draco back up before planting a chaste kiss on Draco’s lips.

            “See you later,” Harry said with the smirk he learned from Draco. He walked out of the room as Draco went to his knees, painfully hard and intent on revenge.