Title: The Final Year Part Three

Author: BSB Phreek

Feedback: My drug of choice

Pairing: Draco/Harry, Ron/Hermione, Dean/Seamus

Word Count: 1,637

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Romance, angst, humor, smut

Summary: It’s Harry’s final year at Hogwarts. Can he survive his NEWTS, Snape, and love?

Draco gets his revenge and Seamus has a discussion with Harry.

Notes: AU. HBP never occurred and Dumblydore is alive and well.

Spoilers: SS, CoS, PoA, GoF, OotP, HBP

Warnings: m/m relationship

Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling pwns all

 

“Harry, are you okay?” Hermione asked, taking in Harry’s tousled hair and flushed cheeks as he entered the common room.

          He opened his mouth to answer when Seamus grabbed his chin, examining Harry’s face carefully. “Kiss swollen lips, vacant expression, I think our ickle Harry has a guy,” he teased, giving Harry a knowing smile.

          “He’s not denying it,” Dean said, joining in the conversation, laughing when a slight blush spread across Harry’s cheeks.

          “So what if I do? We’ve been together since last Christmas,” he admitted, throwing his hands up in surrender.

          “And who are you fucking?” Seamus pressed, wanting juicy details.

          “That’s where I draw the line. He isn’t out to anyone and wants to keep it that way for a while,” Harry explained, not really expecting his out friends to understand his patience.

          Harry yawned as he walked down the damp dungeon corridor on Saturday night, his hands red and raw from his detention. “Snitch,” he said to the grumpy looking portrait of Salazar Slytherin who scowled at Harry’s Gryffindor robes before allowing him to enter. He soon found himself in a small drawing room that was deserted. He tossed his cloak on the couch before walking towards the door at the far end of the room as he looked at the watch Draco had given him for his birthday. He was very late and Draco was going to kill him. He rubbed his eyes tiredly as he opened the door, closing it quietly behind him. His eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness and focused on the four-poster bed in the center of the room.

          Harry smiled as he noticed Draco’s sleeping form; he was on his stomach, the sheet in a rumpled pile at the foot of the bed. He hated to wake him, so he quietly stripped down to his orange boxers and crawled into the bed next to Draco.

          Draco’s eyes fluttered open when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. When he saw Harry, he smiled slightly and snuggled closer. “You’re late,” he murmured sleepily.

          Harry grinned sheepishly. “I know. Snape made me clean all the cauldrons twice,” he complained, brushing the hair off Draco’s forehead.

          “What time is it anyway?” he asked, relaxing into Harry’s touch as the brunette’s hands traced patterns down his spine.

          “Almost midnight. I should get back to my dorm and let you sleep. I just wanted to come say good night,” Harry explained as his hands left Draco’s skin.

          “Stay,” Draco said, grabbing Harry’s hand to stop him from getting up. “I broke up with Pansy this morning and I’ve had to put up with her crying all day,” he grumbled as he noticed Harry’s boxers.

          Harry paused, he knew he shouldn’t stay, but he wanted to sleep in Draco’s arms. “Fuck it,” he said with a laugh much to Draco’s delight.

          “Get rid of those god awful Chudley Cannons boxers before you get back in my bed,” Draco threatened playfully.

          “Fine, fine,” Harry complied, tossing the offending item of clothing to the floor. “Can we sleep now and fuck in the morning? I’d fall asleep mid-fuck right now,” he confessed, pulling the sheet over him.

          “Sounds good. Love you,” Draco said, kissing Harry.

          “Love you,” he said, arms sliding around Draco as he closed his eyes.

          Harry was awakened by the feel of Draco’s fingers stretching his opening. “Draco,” he whimpered without opening his eyes, instinctively opening his legs wider. 

          “Come on lazy, open your eyes,” Draco urged, adding another finger as Harry’s eyes flew open.

          “You’re awake early,” Harry gasped as Draco’s fingers left him. Draco shrugged and placed a pillow under Harry’s hips before entering him with one slow thrust. Harry smiled and slid his arms around Draco’s neck, kissing him as Draco thrust into him almost lazily. They both loved this position because it allowed them eye contact and was much more intimate. Harry laid his head against the pillow, hands buried in Draco’s hair as Draco kissed and sucked on his neck.

          “God you feel so good,” Draco murmured as he picked up his pace slightly.

          “Fuck me Draco,” Harry requested, wrapping one of his legs around Draco’s waist and using the other for leverage.

          “I thought you’d never ask,” Draco said with a smirk, biting Harry’s neck gently as he thrust into him harder.

          Harry closed his eyes, his hands clutching Draco’s shoulders as pleasure washed over his body. “Please, so close,” he begged, needing more.

          “Open your eyes Harry. I wanna see your eyes when you cum,” Draco insisted causing Harry to open his eyes. Emerald green eyes met blue-grey ones as Harry’s breath caught in his throat. Harry’s fingernails dug into Draco’s shoulders, babbling incoherently as he came.

          “Harry, fuck,” Draco whimpered into Harry’s neck as his release washed over him moments after Harry’s. Draco laid his head against Harry’s breathing heavily as Harry captured his lips.

          “Morning,” Harry said after breaking the kiss, brushing his thumb over Draco’s lips.

          “Morning. I could get used to this,” Draco admitted, kissing the scar on Harry’s forehead.

          Harry smiled contently, protesting slightly when Draco pulled out of him. Draco stayed on top of him, kissing him lazily as Harry rested his hands on his boyfriend’s ass. They lay in comfortable silence until Harry groaned softly.

          “What’s wrong?” Draco asked as Harry pushed him away slightly.

          “I have to pee and you’re on my bladder,” he complained, giving in to an urge he’d been ignoring.

          Draco chuckled and rolled off of Harry. “Bathroom’s over there,” he said, pointing to a door to the left of the bed.

          “I’ll be back,” Harry said, sitting up and crawling out of the bed, gasping as his feet hit the cold floor.

          Draco wrapped his dark green blanket around him to ward off the morning chill as he waited for Harry to return. He fingered the dragon pendant that hung around his neck, a birthday present from Harry that he always wore. The protection spell that Harry placed on it had saved his neck more than once.

          “I’m gonna kill you,” Harry threatened as he re-entered the bedroom, glaring at Draco.

          Draco laughed. “A couple of hickey’s aren’t going to kill you,” he promised, kissing the marks on Harry’s neck after he sat down. “Payback for leaving me hanging the other day,” he said as Harry joined him under the blanket.

          “Figures,” Harry said, rolling his eyes before squeezing Draco’s left hand. He ran his fingers over Draco’s tattoo causing Draco to shiver involuntarily. Neither mentioned the fact that the Dark Mark was blacker than usual as Harry kissed it gently, his eyes meeting Draco’s. They never discussed Draco’s role as a spy for the Order when they were or alone or the fact that Draco had received the mark in a do or die situation. In public they had to remain enemies and Harry just wanted it to end. He wanted to have what Seamus and Dean did, he wanted to be able to kiss Draco whenever he wanted, not just when they were alone.

          “What are you thinking about? You look so serious,” Draco said, breaking into Harry’s thoughts.

          Harry shrugged, looking over at Draco, snuggling closer. “Nothing. Just thinking,” he said, kissing Draco’s jaw.

          “Keep your secrets then,” Draco said with a small pout.

          Harry sighed as he glanced at his watch; it was almost nine a.m. “I need to go.”

          Draco nodded. “I know.” He kissed Harry softly. “Go on,” he said, watching as Harry got dressed.

          “I’ll see you later. I love you,” Harry said softly, kissing him.

          “Love you too. Oh, hey Harry no more detentions unless I give them to you,” Draco requested, calling out to Harry’s retreating figure.

          Harry laughed. “I’ll try,” he said before disappearing out the door.

          When Harry entered the Gryffindor Common Room, he was immediately attacked by Hermione. “Where have you been? Do you know how worried we’ve been?” she scolded as Ron rolled his eyes.

          “She was worried. I figured you were busy and apparently I was right,” he said, pointing at Harry’s neck.

          Harry groaned, he had almost forgot about the marks. “I’m gonna kill him,” he muttered as he sat down on the couch in front of the fire.

          Seamus sat down beside him, throwing a friendly arm around his shoulders. “You going to tell me who did this?” he asked, running his fingers over the fresh marks.

          “Not a word. Let’s just say it was payback,” he said with a laugh, his fingers replacing Seamus’.

          “Worth a try. You stay here, I’ll be back with something for you,” Seamus ordered, standing up and running up the stairs to the seventh year boys dorms. He returned a few minutes later and handed Harry a small potions vial. “Rub it on your neck. It won’t make them go away, but it will lighten them, trust me,” he said with a laugh as Harry took the bottle from him. Harry smiled his thanks before disappearing into the bathroom.

          “How can you be comfortable with him if he can’t come out. Are you sure he isn’t using you?” Seamus asked, following Harry into the bathroom and finally speaking his mind.

          Harry sighed. “I trust him. He doesn’t have a lot of close friends to confide in and he knows he’ll be judged. Just trust me Seamus, I’m working on him,” Harry said, leaning against the sink.

          “Do you love him?”

          “Yes,” Harry said without hesitation. “And before you ask, he loves me, I can just tell,” he said with a small smile.

          Seamus nodded. “If he hurts you, let me know who he is and Ron, Dean, and I will hex him,” he promised with a wicked smile.

          “Thanks,” Harry said, shaking his head as he laughed at Seamus.