Fred

By: Hanson Phreek

Author's note: This is kinda the sequel to Bob. I wrote this by request from Draco and Aragorn's Love Slave. She's evil. This is only my second NC-17 fic, so be kind when reviewing. I know it sucks, but I think it's better than Bob. Well, enjoy.

 

 

 

                “Never mind. We’ll just leave you two alone,” Merry grabbed Pippin and turned away from the room. Then as he was walking away, he yelled, “No one go in there. Trust me.”

                "But what if I want to go in there?" Legolas yelled from the end of the hallway.

                " You don't, believe me," Pippin reiterated. Pippin and Merry continued down the hall toward the room they were sharing. Pippin sat down on the bed.

                "Pippin, I need to talk to you," Merry sat next to Pippin.

                "Go ahead."

Merry took Pippin's hand in his own, "We've been together for, what? Seven months now, Right?"

Pippin nodded, "Your point?"

"I think it's time we take our relationship to the next level."

"What do you mean?" Pippin asked, confused.

"I want our relationship to get more... intimate... physical... Understand?"

"No."

"I'm asking for your permission for me to make love to you."

"Oh... OH.... um... well... I'm not sure..."

"If you don't want to that's ok. I'm not going to force you into anything. I was just hoping that after seven months you'd be ready. You do know that I love you right?"

Pippin nodded, "I love you too, but I'm just not sure. I need to think about it some."

"That's fine, take all the time you need."

"I'm going on a walk to think things over. I'll be back later."

"Ok, I'll be waiting here for you."

 

~~*@*~~ Scene Change to Pippin walking in the forest, alone ~~*@*~~

 

"I just don't know... I mean I do love him...but that's a big step..." Pippin mumbled to himself. He looked up from his feet, which he had been staring at and not paying attention to where he was walking, when he heard a faint noise coming from the brush nearby. "Hello? Anyone there?" More rustling, and Pippin got scared. He rushed back the way he thought he had come from, and shortly there after found himself lost. He walked in the direction he thought was Rivendell, but still couldn't find his way. He was even more scared now, and sat down on a nearby rock and began to silently cry.

Then, a beautiful elf walked up beside him, placed a hand on his shoulder, and said, "You're lost aren't you? Don't cry, I will help you."

"Pippin had looked up when he felt the hand on his shoulder, and nodded when she finished, "Oh thank you." She smiled, took his hand, and walked back the way he had come. She led him back to the edge of Rivendell.

"This is as far as I can take you, you'll be fine from here. Oh, and about that question I see in your heart, don't worry, you already know the answer." She then disappeared in a bright flash of light.

Pippin stood in silence trying to comprehend what had just happened. Then suddenly he began running towards his and Merry's room. "Merry!" he called out.

Pippin reached the room and walked in. Inside, was Merry waiting patiently. He had some music playing low in the background, and smiled when Pippin walked in.

"You have my permission," Pippin smiled shyly and walked towards the bed. Merry pulled Pippin into his arms, and kissed him for a long moment. Pippin sighed contently and slightly scared. He knew Merry wouldn't hurt him but he was still scared. Merry's hands were roaming freely along Pippin's body as they kissed. Merry broke away from this kiss and looked Pippin right in the eyes.

"Are you sure?"

Pippin nodded, and smiled nervously. Merry ran his hand through Pippin's hair and down his back. Merry began kissing Pippin's neck as he unbuttoned Pippin's shirt. Once he was finished, Pippin let his shirt fall off his arms as Merry caressed his bare chest. Pippin felt weird being half naked with Merry so close, fully dressed, so he began to unbutton Merry's shirt. Merry's shirt fell to the ground as he bent slightly to suckle on Pippin's nipple.

Pippin moaned as Merry's hand found its way to flesh under trousers. Merry rubbed Pippin's erect penis slowly for a moment before slipping the pants off of Pippin. Merry sat Pippin down on the bed and commenced to take off his own pants.

"Here, let me help you with that," Pippin reached out a hand to help guide Merry's pants off. When the trousers were finally out of the way, Merry climbed onto the bed on top of Pippin. Merry laid them back, so that it was full naked body on full naked body, and kissed Pippin again. They began to rock their hips together and Merry moaned with Pippin when their penises came in contact with the other's. Pippin ran his hands down Merry's chest and smiled at him. Merry smiled back and reached over to the side table to grab something.

He quickly put some lube on his fingers and gently began to stretch his lover, preparing him for what was to come. At first Pippin winced, as if in pain, then slowly the pain turned into pleasure. When Merry felt Pippin was ready, he withdrew his fingers and Pippin whimpered. Merry kissed him as he got ready to enter Pippin. Slowly, as not to hurt Pippin, Merry moved into him. He saw pain on his love's face and paused.

"Do you want me to stop?" Merry asked concerned. Pippin immediately shook his head no, trying to relax and allow Merry to continue. Merry got the message and began again. He pulled out just as slowly as he had entered and began a slow pace.

"Faster,” Pippin pleaded, quietly and seeming embarrassed. Merry nodded, kissed him, and sped up. Soon, Pippin reached his climax, just as Merry thrust in one last time and reached his climax while still imbedded in Pippin. They lay there for a moment trying to regain some composure. Merry de-attached himself from Pippin and they curled up under their blankets.

"Thank you," Merry kissed Pippin's forehead, as he drifted off to sleep.