When asked to do a fanfic for Hanson-Phreek, I didn’t know what to do. I’m not good at the whole “fanfiction” thing. I didn’t want to do Digimon or Pokémon, since that’s all that seems to be here. I also didn’t want to do Buffy since I wouldn’t want to defile my secret fantasies by making them public. So I decided to do a fanfic about the sink. Enjoy.

The Life of a Sink

By: Freaky Phreek, as told by Sink

 

            So, you’re wondering what it’s like to be a sink, do ya? Well, it sucks more than my drain. Strange fleshies touch your knob everyday twisting it and forcing you to drool on them. It’s disgusting and perverted. I always feel dirty afterwards, even though I’m covered in water.

Speaking of that, can you imagine spending the entire day wet? You lucky sknibags, always dry and toasty. I don’t have body heat to dry my surfaces. The chrome funky if I don’t get scoured with comet every once in a while.

That’s the least of my problems, too. Once, I got … clogged, and had to get my pipes drained. Ahh! Blessed bliss when the Drain-o TM cleaned my pipes. It felt so go to have water pass through my pipes without blockage.

It wasn’t my fault that I was clogged either. You skinbags would try and force all sorts of things down my drain. Whatever gave you the idea that fat and grease would actually pass through my pipes without a problem? It’s like when you fleshies eat fat and clog your arteries. Ugh, I can feel myself rusting.

Oh, so you don’t like my opinion of skinbags, huh? Well, what did you expect when talking to me? To actually enjoy your fiddling with my knobs and pulling my head every which way and making me hot and cold? It doesn’t work that way fleshie. Why should I like you? Hey, what are you doing there? Wait is that a pan of …No! Grease!

Ahhhhhh! * gurgle gurgle *