Title: What Are Friends For Part Deux
Author
: Hanson Phreek with scenes by BSB Phreek
Feedback: Mwahahaha
Paring: H/D… with some H/R
Word Count: 2,139
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Smut
Summary: Sequel to “What Are Friends For?” by BSB Phreek. Draco wins Harry back (with little effort) to the dismay of Ron.
Notes: BSB Phreek won’t let me write H/D/R for this, damn her. So I’m going to keep it mainly H/D and throw in some H/R for good measure. I may ask BSB Phreek to write me some smut for this. I suck at writing smut, and she’s good at it.
Special Thanks: BSB Phreek, for letting me steal her story line for a chapter, and Anne and Fred, my invisible friends, for believing in me.
Spoilers: I guess all Harry Potter…
Warnings: M/M, smut
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, location, or just about anything else involved here. Just the chapter. You can borrow; all I ask is mention and notification.

 

 

Where last we left off…

            Harry opened the note, reading it with Ron peering over his shoulder. I’m sorry were the only two words written on the piece of parchment. He looked up and met Draco’s eyes across the room, smiling at him and never noticing the look of hurt in Ron’s eyes.

 

Now back to the action…

            Ron’s head drooped as he turned away from his best friend and the note. He quickly gathered his things and rushed from the Great Hall. The sudden movement made Harry turn back to his table, and therefore reality. His mind had started wandering the moment his eyes met Draco’s. “What’s up with Ron?” Harry inquired as he looked at the classmates sitting across from him. Seamus and Dean shrugged and Hermione looked after Ron, worried. Harry stared at the door confused. What was wrong with Ron? First the thing last night and now he storms off in the middle of breakfast. He had been acting weird lately. Harry shrugged and went back to eating.

            “So, who’s the note from?” Seamus asked.

            “Huh? Oh, Draco,” Harry said lifting his glass of pumpkin juice and taking a drink.

            “Apologizing already?! Wow, less than 24 hours. It’s got to be a new Hogwarts record,” Seamus laughed.

            “You’ve got him whipped, eh? Good job, mate.” Dean added.

            Harry laughed and shook his head. Only a few hours ago Harry had been convinced that Draco would never speak to him again. He thought for a moment. This meant make-up sex!, Harry realized. He allowed his mind to wander for a few minutes as he thought of all the wonderful things he could have Draco do to prove he was sorry.

Hermione tapped Harry on the shoulder and gave him a minute to return to them from wherever he was. “Come on Harry let’s go see if we can find Ron before Transfiguration.” Harry nodded and they both stood up. He glanced over at Draco, who was watching him. Hermione and Harry exited the Great Hall and headed towards Gryffindor tower.

A couple flights up they heard a voice call them from behind. “Harry! Harry wait!” Harry paused immediately while Hermione took a couple more steps. They both turned around as the source of the voice came into view. The speaker paused a few steps below Harry and tried to catch his breath.

Hermione looked at the newcomer and sighed. “Right, well…I’ll see you in class Harry.” She paused. “Draco.”

Draco nodded at her, “Granger.” She turned and continued towards the tower. The two teens watched as she ascended the stairs, then when she was gone they turned towards each other.

“Get enough ‘space’ Draco?” Harry asked blankly.

Draco sighed. “I’m an idiot, ok? That was stupid of me. Forgive me?”

Harry’s lips curled into an evil grin, “Make me.”

“When?” Draco asked, he had known that Harry would say something like that.

“Now?”

“Class.”

“I can skip.”

“Me too.”

“Room of Requirement?” Harry grinned. Draco nodded and they headed towards the seventh floor.

The minute they stepped in the room, Harry pointed his wand at Draco and muttered a few spells. The next thing Draco knew, he was lying naked on a king sized bed, his wrists and ankles bound to the bedposts by gold and red rope. “What the fuck?” Draco demanded, tugging on the cold yet soft rope.

Harry chuckled, placing a hand over Draco’s lips before kissing him softly. “No talking, no noises,” he ordered, checking the knots. Draco pouted, but remained silent, wondering what Harry was up to.

“I should leave you tied up like this,” Harry threatened. “But I think I should have some fun,” he said softly as he walked to the foot of the bed. He knelt down, his face even with Draco’s feet. Harry licked the bottom of Draco’s foot from heel to toe, pausing when Draco moaned softly.

“What did I say about noises?” Harry scolded, smacking Draco on the stomach hard enough to leave a red mark.

“Sorry,” Draco apologized, wincing slightly at the sudden pain.

“You, stop talking,” Harry said, kissing Draco softly. He quickly pulled his robes off and, much to Draco’s delight, stood naked by the bed as he examined Draco carefully.

Harry crawled onto the bed, straddling Draco’s hips as he leaned forward, hands on either side of Draco’s head. He reveled in the beauty of Draco’s blue-gray eyes for a moment before planting kisses down Draco’s neck and collarbones.

When Harry reached Draco’s nipples, teasing them with his tongue before sucking, Draco bit his lip so hard he tasted blood. He was determined to keep quiet to make Harry happy. Draco pulled on the ropes desperately when Harry’s tongue slipped into his belly button. He slumped back against the bed, disappointed when Harry bypassed his throbbing erection and kissed down his legs to his feet before standing up.

“Do you want me inside you?” Harry murmured in Draco’s ear as he reached for his wand.

“Please,” Draco mouthed, his eyes pleading with Harry’s. Harry pointed his wand at Draco’s feet and the ropes binding his ankles disappeared. “No noise, remember,” Harry whispered, slipping the tip of his wand into Draco’s opening and whispering a lubrication spell.

Draco nodded and pulled his legs up as Harry put a pillow under his hips. “God it’s been too long since I’ve done this,” Harry said softly as he slid into his boyfriend. Draco whimpered softly as Harry brushed against his prostate. Harry ignored the noise as he shifted Draco’s hips slightly and Draco wrapped a leg around his waist. Harry moaned softly, nipping Draco’s earlobe. “It’s too quiet,” he whispered hoarsely, feeling his partner sigh in relief.

“God, harder,” Draco moaned, he wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Come for me,” Harry encouraged, thrusting harder. He buried his face in Draco’s neck as the two boys came at practically the same time.

“I can’t feel my arms,” Draco complained as his breathing returned to normal.

Harry chuckled. “Sorry,” he said, pointing his wand at the ropes, releasing Draco’s arms.

“Love you,” Harry said, brushing Draco’s lips with a kiss.

“Love you too,” Draco said, glancing at the clock. “Oh fuck, we miss potions and Snape will kill us.”

 

~~~~~~~~That Night~~~~~~~~

           

            Harry and Draco had made it to Potions just barely on time. Harry could tell that Snape had wanted to give him detention, but he couldn’t. Draco and Harry were in their separate common rooms for the night. They were working on essays they had been putting off. Spending time together took up too much of their free time.

            Harry was sitting at a table near the edge of the room surrounded by books and bits of parchment. Ron stood in the corner watching his best friend study his Transfiguration book. Ron smiled to himself, and then shook his head. He was not supposed to be thinking about Harry the way he was. Harry was dating Draco, Harry loved Draco. But Ron wanted Harry, bad.

            Ron sighed and sank into the chair next to him. What was he going to do? He watched as Harry jotted something on a piece of parchment, read what he wrote, and then crumpled it up and tossed it across the room.

            “No littering, Harry,” Hermione scolded Harry as she headed up to her dorm. Harry rolled his eyes and went back to looking over his book.

            Ron continued to watch his friend as the common room slowly emptied. Once everyone had left except Harry and himself, Ron walked over to the table that was now strewn with crumpled parchment. It looked like Harry was actually writing something he would keep, finally. Ron sat next to Harry, and Harry stopped writing and looked up.

            “What are you still doing up? It’s late,” Harry asked, confused.

            “Watching you,” Ron said. Harry looked shocked. “How’s your essay coming?”

            Harry blinked, “It’s almost done.”
            “Good,” Ron smiled. Before Harry could register what was going on, Ron had grabbed one of his hands and put his other hand on the side of his head. Ron pulled Harry towards him and their lips met.

            Harry paused, his mind unable to believe what his lips were doing. He pushed Ron away, staring at him in disbelief. “What the hell are you doing?” he exclaimed as Ron grinned.

            “Kissing you, doofus. Come on Harry, I sucked your dick last night and you didn’t complain. Let me worship you,” Ron whispered, kissing Harry’s scar.

            “Ron I can’t. Last night was a moment of weakness. I can’t do this to Draco,” Harry protested as Ron sighed, his blue eyes flashing in anger.

            “But he can do it to you apparently, Blaise Zambini ring a bell. Damnit Harry everyone saw them fucking after that Quidditch match last year,” Ron needlessly reminded Harry.

            “We’re past that. I forgave him, you know that,” Harry replied, a pang of anger shooting through him at the memory of Draco’s infidelity.

            “Didn’t you vow revenge that you never followed through with?” Ron pressed, his hands massaging Harry’s tense shoulders.

            “Revenge is more Draco’s forte,” Harry said, his body instinctively leaning back into Ron’s touch. Ron took advantage of Harry’s relaxed and sleepy state by unzipping his trousers, surprised to find no underwear.

            “Lost them when I was with Draco earlier,” Harry explained when Ron questioned him.

            “Kinky boy. Come on Harry, I haven’t even touched you and you’re hard as hell. Come on Harry, fuck me,” Ron pleaded, tugging on Harry’s trousers and tossing them to the floor.

            Something about the small whine in Ron’s voice caused Harry to snap, grabbing Ron’s tie and kissing him roughly. Ron moaned as Harry unbuttoned his shirt before casting a silencing charm over the common room. Ron quickly stripped as Harry stood up, shucking his shirt off, leaving only his tie. Harry fell to his knees before taking Ron’s cock in his hands. He kissed the head, licking the precum off, his eyes never leaving Ron’s.

            “Lay on the couch,” Harry ordered, watching as Ron obeyed, lying on his back, his knees pulled up with his legs spread. Harry waved his wand and the couch expanded to make room for both teenagers. Harry kissed Ron as he scrambled for the potion bottle he kept in his robes.

            “Harry…” Ron asked uncertainly, his nerves suddenly washing over him full force.

            “Just lay back and enjoy it,” Harry reassured him, sucking on Ron’s nipples as he made his way back to Ron’s cock. Harry took Ron completely into his mouth with ease, licking and sucking eagerly. He popped the top off the vial one handed, coating his fingers with the slippery substance. Harry pulled away, laying his head against the freckled thigh before pressing his index finger against Ron’s virgin opening.

            “Harry, please,” Ron gasped as the finger slid inside him.

            “Relax Ron,” Harry said softly, stretching Ron gently before adding another finger. Ron closed his eyes, willing his body to relax, it hurt, but he trusted Harry.

            His eyes flew open when Harry’s fingers pressed against something inside him that sent waves of pleasure through his body. “The hell…”
            “That would be your prostate,” Harry said with a smirk before taking Ron in his mouth once again. Harry stroked Ron’s prostate in time with each suck of his cock. It didn’t take long for Ron’s hips to buck into Harry’s mouth as he cried out his release. Harry swallowed Ron’s seed as he slipped his fingers out of him, his eyes on the face of an unusually quiet Ron. Harry slid his hand between his own legs only to have it pushed away seconds later. “Ron,” he said softly as the hand wrapped around his throbbing erection.

            “My turn,” Ron teased, stroking Harry’s balls intent on making Harry scream. He had just taken Harry into his mouth when they heard footsteps on the stairs. They spread apart, covering themselves with their robes and kicking their clothes under the couch. Ron lay on the couch on his stomach, his nakedness covered by his robe.

            Harry curled up in one of the fluffy chairs by the fireplace, also fully covered by his robe. The two feigned sleep as Neville Longbottom entered the room on his way to the bathroom. When Neville had disappeared up the stairs, Ron flung his cloak off, walking over to Harry.

            “So where were we?” he asked playfully as Harry stood up.

            “Good night Ron,” Harry said as he gathered his scattered clothing. “I need to have Draco brew more potion,” He thought to himself as he picked up the nearly empty potion vial.

            “Come on Harry, let me finish what I started,” Ron protested, watching Harry’s naked form.

            “Good night Ron,” Harry said firmly going up the stairs and leaving Ron standing alone in shock.