Women In Love with Clueless Guys!!

Shanni_C

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon. No Digimon I own. No matter how you say it, Digimon is still not mine.

Author's note: This story involves the thoughts of five young anime females.. Mimi, Sora, Kari, Misty (Kasumi), Jessie (Musashi) and lastly Yolie... It is a Comedy!! My first ever so give me a break okay? Good..

(Theme music plays..Shanni's Theme song comes on..)

(Whose the girl that can fix your dillemas?

Whose the lady that has the right stuff?

Whose the woman that settles life's tremors?

Whose the lady that'll call your bluff?

Shanni, Shanni, Shanni's here!!

Right now on the Shanni Show!!)

Shanni: Welcome to the show.. The title of today's show is "Women In Love With Clueless Guys!!" I'm you host Shanni. Today I am with these six beautiful ladies here to discuss their relationships, or lackthereof. Let's go to my first guest Hakari.

Hikari: Hello Shanni.

Shanni: So Kari, can I call you that?

Hikari: Everyone else does.

Shanni: Great, tell me about this T.K. guy you said you liked.

Kari: His name is Takeru, and I really like him, but lately he's been a an ass. Oops can I say that?

Shanni: On this show you can.

Kari: It's just that T.K. has been ignoring me, and well I don't like it. I mean I know we are young, but how clueless can a guy be? I show all the signs to him. I even make this guy Davis jealous. It's all for him. Yet what do I get nothing. It's like I'm not even there.

(Girls on panel all nod in agreement.)

Kasumi: Believe me I know!!

Shanni: Wait, now Kasumi your turn is coming up.

Kari: I just want to know what to do to get him to realize that I love him....

Shanni: Well that is why we are here. Let's turn to our next guest Kasumi..

Kasumi: Hi Shanni.

Shanni: Hello, care to tell us your problem?

Kasumi: There this guy I like. Ash is his name. He's training to be a pokemon master.

Musashi: He's a twerp, and so are you!!

*Musashi races over to Kasumi's seat, and begins pulling her hair.. Kasumi slaps Musashi, while Musashi drags her around the panel. Security rushes over and settles things.*

Shanni: May I remind you that this is not the set of Jerry Springer?!!

Kasumi/Musashi: Sorry

Shanni: Getting back to Kasumi's problem...

Kasumi: As I was saying.. (glares at Musashi...) Ash never ever compliments me. I know he likes me, but he always is so mean to me!! If we can't be friends why bother being anything else? I mean I like him.. No I don't.. I love him, but he's a bungling fool. In fact he--

Shanni: And you fell in love with him.

Kasumi: Correct.

Shanni: Sounds like you two need to talk to each other, just talk it out.

*Audience member raises hand. Host rushes over*

Shanni: You had a comment.

Audience Member: Yea.. If the two of you are here complaining about your love lives why not just do something.. I mean coming on the show ain't enough. You just gotta be brave and admit your feelings.

Shanni: Ain't love grand. *clears throat* Next we have Sora Takenouchi.

Shanni: Hi Sora, how are you?

Sora: I'm fine... Yourself?

Kasumi/Yolie/Mushashi: Hey!! Why didn't you ask US how we were feeling?

Shanni: Umm.. I was just setting the tone, besides this is my show.. If you don't mind I'd like to continue hosting it...

Musashi/Kasumi: We mind!!

Shanni: Tough noogies!! *sticks toungue out*

Kasumi: Musashi, maybe we should not have come on this show!!

Shanni: Hey!! Don't say that! You are wanted on the show... *mumbles* (To an extent)

Musashi: Kasumi, we need to leave!! We have more class then these anime rejects anyway!! I mean have you seen that Sora kid.. She's got a bucket on her head!! Let's not forget the youngest one. Spandex?! I mean really that was SOOO last year.. Besides she's like nine or ten right?!

Kari: Hey don't talk about me or I'll get my big brother on you!!

Musashi: Ohh I'm shakin' in my heels!!

Sora: You wanna take this outside?

Musashi: Sorry. I have a policy. I don't beat up ugly, scrawny, waifs!!

Shanni: Ladies please.. Remember why you are on the show.. You are trying to get your men to realize that..

All: Shut up!!

Shanni: Hey I'm only trying to help... I think I'll call security now...

Kasumi: Wait!! We'll behave.. We came here for help.. We're sorry right Jess?? *looks over at Musashi* Jess??

Musashi: Uh yeah, sorry I was daydreaming about James again!!

Kasumi: You are pathetic!!

Musashi: I am noit!! At least the guy I like is cute. Satoshi looks like a bum! WHEN was the last time he washed his face? I mean he's so *shudders* hideous!!

Kasumi: Leave Ash alone!! He looks better than James. Isn't he gay anyway?!!

Musashi: Take that back!!

Kasumi: NEVER!!

Musashi: Take it back or I'll smack you with my fan!!

Kasumi: So what I have a mallet!!

Musashi: Well I have both!! *Musashi runs over and whaps Misty in the head...*

Shanni: Ladies if you will just...

Kasumi/Musashi: SHUT UP!!

Shanni: I warned you about telling me to shut up. *Takes out super mallet, and fan, and hits Jessie and Misty with it.* I suggest you stop bossing me or around or it's the mallet.. Now you know how Ash, and James feels. Next time you will think twice about making stupid remarks!! Where was I?

Sora: Umm Shanni. you were helping me remember??

Shanni: *In an annoyed voice*Opps. I almost forgot! Everything is about you isn't Sora?

Sora: Well, no.. It's just that, you are acting like my mother.. I used to think that she din't lo--

Shanni: Y'know Sora you are really something.. You've got a really lame excuse for a sob story.. I mean Jessie's is better than yours. At least she suffered!! She had to eat snowballs! What did you have to do?!

Musashi: Hey!! That's private who told you that?!

Shanni: Meowth told me, when I booked you for the show!!

Musashi: He did?? When I get home his ass is mine!! I'm gonna whoop him up!!

Kasumi: Ohh. Musashi into sex games I see..

Musashi: You would know.. I mean you traveled with Satoshi for months nope.. YEARS for a damn bike. I know you want him.. You want him badly.. Admit it!!

Kasumi: You are lying I do not!! I can't stand him!!

Shanni: Then why are you on the show?? This show is for women seeking to get the men they love!!

Kasumi: Well, I don't know.. I just ..

Shanni: Love Ash?

Kasumi: Yeah *nodding her head*

Shanni: It's okay we know.. That's why we are here. To do something about it.. It looks like it's time for a commercial break..

Kasumi: But you haven't solved my problem yet..

Musashi: Or mine!!

Shanni: After the commercial break..

(Shanni walks offstage, and takes a swig of Tylenol. Her assistant Cathyrn comes up.. 'Shanni Mimi, and Yolie are in the next segment, and the surprise guests will come out after the second segment.. ' I nodded 'Who are the surprise guests?' Cathryn flipped through her clipboard searching for the pages. 'Ahh here it is.. Taichi Yagaimi, Ash Ketchum, Kojiro Whathisname, Ken Somethingorother, Kido Jyou, and Takeru Takaishi' 'Great..' Theme music plays ' 'You're on in two minutes.. better go back out..' 'Okay. takes one last swig of Tylenol, and walks out.)

*Music begins playing.. And Shanni's theme song is playing.. Commercial break is over*

Shanni: Welcome back! If you are just tuning in, I'd like you to meet Kasumi, Musashi, Sora, and Kari.. These are all women that are in love with dumb, slow, and clueless guys..

All: Don't talk about 'em like that!!

Shanni: Hehehe sorry... Let's welcome Yolie to the show..

Yolie: Hi Shanni!! Hi mom! *waves at camera*

Shanni::Yolie, do you have in special guy... You know someone to rub your toes, and cook your meals! *Winks*

Yolie: Actually, I am here to set the record straight.. People seem to think I can be placed with anyone..

Shanni: Who are these guys that people seem to to think you are compatible with?

Yolie: *Blushes* Well, there's Koushiro. Ken, and Cody...

Shanni: Wow!! Well which one is it that you like?

Yolie: Well Izzy jsut is not fo r me!! I mean I think he loves his laptop more than anyone else, excluding his parents of course..

Shanni: That is so sad.. Well that is Izzy for ya.

Yolie: Uh huh, and Cody is way too young for me!! He's like nine years old.. I don't know really but he is just a kid.

Shanni: Whose Cody? Is he the guy with no eyes?

Kasumi: Nope that's Brock!

Shanni: Rock who is Rock?

Kasumi: No I said Brock!!

Shanni: What does a 'dock' have todo with anything?

*Everyone sweatdrops and falls, over.*

Kasumi: Nevermind.

Yolie: Getting back to me *says in an annoyed tone*.. As I was saying Cody is the guy with the soup bowl haircut. He's really tiny, and he's very serious for a kid that age..

Shanni: Oh I guess I wasn't seeing the big picture!

Kasumi: No.. Brock is the one that can't see!!

Shanni: Whatever.. So is Ken the guy you desire? He is a bit dangerous isn't he?

Yolie: Yeah he is..*gets starry eyed* That's what makes him so damn sexy..

Shanni: Shush!! No cursing. This is a talk show we have to edit those words..

Musashi: You know what I'm getting sick of sitting here while no one pays atttetion to me!!

Sora: Me too!

Kari: Me *bleeping* three!

All: Kari!

Kari: What? I am the youngest so I can't curse?! That sucks.. You can all take a *bleeping* flying flip for all I care. I am outta here!! Then maybe I can score some action!

Musashi: In that outfit, you can get scored for sure!!

Kari: I heard that!

Musashi: Yea so?!

Kari: Let's take this outside!! I don't like your attitude!!

Musashi: Well I just don't like you!!

Shanni: Hey ladies..

Musashi/Kari: Let's go then...

Shanni: Musashi, shame on you!! I mean c'mon Kari? She's too little!

(Musashi and Kari exit stage cursing, You hear a door slam, and yelling and screaming..)

Shanni: Where was I?

Sora: You were about to introduce the next guest!

Shanni: No I wasn't.. Sora not only are you a bad excuse for a sob story, but aaparently a compulsive liar!!

Sora: Am not!

Shanni: Are too!

Sora: Am not!

Shanni: *shakes head holding microphone* Now I know what it feels like to be Kasumi, and Satoshi..

Kasumi: Cheapshot!

Shanni: Don't start with me I've got a mallet too!

Kasumi: Okay *crouches in seat frightened*

Shanni: Sora was right, it is time I introduced the next guest! Let's welcome Mimi to the show!

Sora: Ha!! You damit it!

Shanni: Admit what?

Sora: I was wrong you were right!

Shanni: No I said I agreed with you, I didn't say you were right!!

Sora: You suck, you know that!

Shanni: Well apparently not a smuch as you do.. I suggest that you do not insult the host. I can have you manhandled..

Sora: You know all about 'manhandling' don't you Shanni?

Shanni: Like I said before you are getting on my nerves.. *takes out mallet, and waves it threateningly*

Sora: Okay I'll stop it. Geez, talk about a sensitive person!

Shanni: Whatever. Mimi C'mon out!

*Mimi walks out smiling and waving*

Mimi: Hey girl.. What's up?!

Shanni: You know.. I'm holding it down..

Mimi: How's Will?

Shanni: Will says hi..

Mimi: He was always cute!!

(A/N Will is the name of my boyfriend.. I thought I would add that in there.. You like eh?)

Shanni: I know girl, tell me about Jyou..

Mimi: *giggles* Well, I uh... really like him.. I just need to tell him some place I knew I wouldn't be nervous! *blushes*

Shanni: Finally! Someone with a plan!! Well let's bring him out.

Sora: Wait a minute!!

Shanni:Yes Sora?

Sora: If you have Jyou back there do you have Taichi?

Kasumi: Or Ash?!

Kari: How about Takeru?

Yolie: Dare I say Ken?

Shanni: Well obviously!

Sora: How could you!

Shanni: What do you mean 'How could I!!' This is a national show! Did you think you would waltz on the show, and it would never be aired.. Did you think that they wouldn't be guests on the show? How dumb are you?

Sora: Well.. I.. oh nevermind.. It's time we faced the music.. Right girls?

All: Right! Bring 'em on!!

Shanni: Okay! C'mon out Ken, Jyou, James, Takeru, Satoshi, and Tai!

*They all come out. Each of them blushing.. They all sit by there "significant other" Excluding Kojiro and Takeru, because Musashi and Kari are busy fighting!*

Shanni: Hi guys.. How's it going?

All: Fine..

Shanni: Do you want to know why you are here?

All: Yea sure!

Shanni: Good.. You see each of these ladies, has something great importance to tell you. I suggest you listen carefully because it is extremly important!

Takeru: Um Shanni....

Shanni: Yes cutie?

Takeru: *blushes* Umm where's Kari? I mean I am here because of Kari right?

Shanni *smiles* Yes you are.. You are sweet, and cute..

Takeru: *blushes* Thanks.. D-D-Do you mind bringing her out..

Shanni: Sure

Kojiro: Shanni.. Could you also bring out Jess?

Shanni: Sure.. anything for a sexy, lavender tressed lad like you..

Kojiro: Thanks!

Shanni: No Problem! Security bring Kari, and Musashi back!!

*Brief moment while everyone waits for Kari, and Musashi to return*

Mimi: Shanni..

Shanni: Hey girl.. What's up..

Mimi: If Will is watching this, I think he'd be upset, don't you? I mean you are flirting..

Shanni: I'm just be hospitable.. Besides, I wouldn't settle for any of them if I had to...

All: Hey!! That hurt!

Shanni: Sorry guys! It's the truth, but I like ya'll anyway! *smiles*

All: Okay *each guy blushes*

*Enter Kari, and Musashi*

Kojiro: Jess!

Musashi: James!!

Shanni: Aww that's so sweeet.. They have sweet pet names...

Takeru: Kari!

Kari: T.K.

*Rushes over and hugs each other*

Shanni: Well it seems to be apparent that you four are in love, and have admitted it. It's quite ironic. Considering the fact that Jess and James are the most difficult since they have a history, and were too afraid to admit their feelings! Then there's little T.K. and Kari the most obvious, and cutest of the couples. It's really rather sweet.

Tai: Umm Shanni, what about me and Sora?

Shanni: *sweatdrops* I see that some of us, aren't clueless after all. I didn't even have to prompt you all. Could it be you already knew you loved your bestfriends!!

Satoshi: Well Duh!

Shanni: Just for that smart aleck remark. You'll go last..

Satoshi: I'm sorry forgive me please?

Shanni: Well Okay..

Kasumi: Leave it to Ash, to ruin everything!

Satoshi: Well, at least I'm not a scrawny freak!!

Kasumi: Oh yeah well--

Shanni: ENOUGH!! Honestly! Why did I decided to be a talk show host?

Ash: You got tired of writing fan fics??

Shanni: Misty why do you even bother? This one may be beyond repair!!

Kasumi: I know girl

Shanni: I'll do this quickly, besides the show is almost over.. *turns to Ash* Ash, do you love Misty? I mean we have all seen how you treat her, and it's obvious there is some evidence that shows you do. Now I'm going to ask this once, because the show's running out of time,a nd I need some Excedrin, for my migraine! Do you love her!?

Ash: I.. I.. Um.. Misty's sorta..

Shanni: Spill it!!

Ash: Alright!! Yes I love her okay? I need her. In fact without her, I'd be stuck with Brock, and Tracey!! Do you think I want to be left alone with those two?

Kasumi: Oh Ash!! I knew you cared! *gives Ash a kiss* Finally you admit!1 I love you too!

Shanni: Now on to Tai, and Sora..

Sora/Tai: Yea..

Shanni: Tai, please tell Sora what's in your heart. Do you love her? Do need her?

Tai: Well.. I umm.. I don't know.. You see..

Shanni: Wrong answer! *whaps Tai with mallet* Say it again!

Tai: The truth is I love two people equally. I love Sora and... MATT!!

*Everyone sweatdrops*

Shanni: Well um... Okayyy.. Well at least you admitted it..

Tai: I'm sorry Sora..

Sora: It's okay Tai.. At least I know I have someone that loves me, even if you are bisexual!

Shanni: Good.. Now on to Yolie, and Ken..

Ken: Yes Shanni, I like Yolie. I say like becaus, well I am evil. It's hard for villians to fall in love. However, I would like to be more than that if she wishes to be...

Yolie: Of course I would! *Hugs Ken*

Shanni: Lastly, we have my favorite couple Mimi and Jyou.. Now if you two would just--

Mimi: Gives us a minute 'kay? *kisses Jyou repeatedly*

Shanni: *waits for five minutes* eady yet? Nope!!

Mimi: *finally comes up for air* Yes I love Jyou, and he loves me, right Jyou?

Jyou: Uh huh *kisses Mimi's hands, fingers, face...*

Shanni: Well it looks like I've done it again! Now for my final thought!!

(Walks over to booth)

Shanni: Today should have taught us all a lesson! These people are exactly what love is all about! Sure they come stupid, snobbish, pessismistic.. but they are all in love. All they need is a little push in the right direaction. Nobody wins the game of love if there is no one willing to play... Till next time.. Don't be a hard rock, when you really are gem!!

(Music fades away, and credits roll!!)

The End


What did you think?? That was my first humor story ever!! I hope you enjoyed it!! I worked really hard on it so please give me a break.. Thanks for reading this, and remember Jyoumi/Mimoe forever!! Also, please visit my website, it's under development.. I just want basic critique of it..

Thank you..

Love, Peace, and Nappiness!!

Shanni-san!!